There has been a pub here since 1780, opening onto Holborn Street. The Markievicz Road end was originally living quarters. Thomas Connolly’s pub was first licensed in 1861. We’re very proud of our history and excited about what is next. These days, our pub is best known for its warm welcome, its famous pint of stout, an extensive range of premium Irish Whiskeys, Gins and great Irish Craft beer.
Powers Three Swallows Release
Powers Signature Release
Powers John’s Lane release
20ml of each
John’s Lane Release is a celebration of the original style of Powers Whiskey and the quintessential Irish Single Pot Still distillate. Matured for 12 years, the result is an outstanding lingering robust taste that provides a perfect tribute to the spiritual home of one of Ireland’s most loved whiskeys.